At Lytham St Annes Carpet Cleaning, we use the most effective carpet cleaning method. It is the method recommended by carpet manufacturers, Hot Water Extraction commonly referred to as “Steam Cleaning”. After vacuuming and spot and stain treatment, we apply a safe and effective pre-conditioner to the areas to be cleaned, breaking the bond between the soil and carpet fibres. We then agitate all areas, ensuring the cleaning products are brushed deep into the carpet pile. All soil and any cleaning detergents are then thoroughly rinsed away using our high powered portable water extraction “steam cleaning” system. We use a fresh soft water rinse mixed with a rinse aid product ensuring no residues are left, preventing re-soiling. We can if you wish complete the process by applying the best carpet protector to shield the fibres, preventing spillages, dropped items and other general wear affecting the carpet directly.
Your carpets are finally groomed and turbo air driers are used to vastly increase drying times, ensuring your carpet are fully dry within 2 to 3 hours.
The entire results are clean, soft, fresh smelling carpets and a healthier home.
We use one of the best, most up to date and powerful portable hot water extraction machines on the market, the Airflex Pro 600 psi.
We are so confident you will be highly delighted with the results we achieve – if you are not 100% satisfied with our cleaning, we will return to conduct another clean, free of charge.
Our thoroughly professional seven-stage cleaning process
1. Vacuum clean, using Sebo BS36 professional machine
2. Pre-spray: using the very best safe chemicals
3. Agitate – brush in chemicals using Sebo Duo
4. Hot water extraction, using one of the best portable hot water extraction machines, the Airflex Pro 600
5. Spot and stain removal: using a vast range of professional products suitable to tackle most difficult spot and stain problems
6. Groom: brushing to set the pile: helps drying and finishes the job, making your carpets look like new
7. Dry: using air dryer, the Drieaz, Sahara E Turbodryer. Carpets fully dry often under 2 hours
• We are fully insured, for public liability and all risks
• Local trustworthy, reliable company (LCC Safe Trader scheme)
• We will carry out a full survey prior to starting the job, assessing type of carpet fibre and construction, which enables us to use the appropriate cleaning chemicals and methods to safely clean your carpets to the very best advantage
• All work guaranteed: if not entirely satisfied we will return to carry out another clean, free of charge
• All written quotations valid for 30 days – no hidden extras
Find out about our carpet cleaning method which allows your carpets to be dry within half an hour!….. We offer dry bonnet method of carpet cleaning too.